Sunday, February 2, 2014

What I Don't Know About Advertisement

Hello All, My name is Danny Liang and what I don't know about advertisement and advertising is pretty much everything. What is an advertisement? T.V. commercials on Super Bowl Sundays, giant bill boards on the side of highways to distract people, airplane pulling banners saying the words Geico. All these things just seem like images to me to remind me that there is a company that is out there named something and trying to sell me something, but what I want to know is how? What is in their billboards that makes it so attracting for a person to stare and read the whole board? What is the purpose of a commercial being funny about a man who keep telling you to look at him then you and then back at him? All these things have always intrigued me about advertisement and makes me ponder of it's purpose and what were the mindsets of the creators when making the advertisements. The thing I do like about advertising is the ingenious ideas that they are able to come up with for their product.  Again my name is Danny Liang and I am here to learn what is advertisement all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment